Saturday 7 November 2009

Reflecting...

Well here we are, two days to submission and I can't say I am fine about it but I am more fine than I thought I would be! Yesterday all of the RPT's who could attend had an informal presentation with Carey and Yvonne to talk about what we were going to spend the next two (!) years doing. It was good to have Yvonne there as she had no prior knowledge of them so coming to it cold her reactions were possibly indicative of the board.....

They all have an element of improving our own practice and the more mature of us had a need to be more creative.........that's a working life for you it makes you skilled, efficient and very good but it doesn't let you take risks!!

Listening to the proposals I was struck just how much talent was there and the breadth of both practice and perspective was really impressive!

Personally I am really excited to see where they all go....but especially Martha's' her applications for knitted fabrics are stunning.....I am quite awed by the way she works.

Well I'm off to kick the printer....what's the betting I buy a new one this weekend.......mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment