Wednesday 14 October 2009

Where is the time going....

It has been almost two weeks since I have even had time to think about doing this Blog.......scary busy.

The good news, I have had a full health and safety induction therefore indemnifying the Uni against legal action stemming from my own stupidity. The better news is I have had a power machine induction and been in the hand flat room (the bad news is what I knitted is shit but I bent no needles and remembered what everything did so there is hope).

I now also have sketchbook work, and a lead on what I want to produce. However until I see Julie next week I won't be able to get the knot out of my gut. It is (I think) the funny thing about the nature of study in A&D that regardless of whether any feedback is good or bad you need it to plot your path, markers on the road if you like......I make the point about it being a particular notion to A&D as it really is so personal. Sorry if that sounds pretentious but it is like having your kids judged by super nanny.....if she likes them you are a good parent, if she doesn't ....well let's not go there!

Useful meeting with Cary and the rest of the RPT.PT in the pub....much more relaxing than talking things through in a studio. Also had a brilliant lecture last Monday ( would almost go as far to say the lecture programme alone makes it worth the fee).

Sooooo I think I know what I want and more or less how it will look (well.....less, but it is starting to be more than a musing) now I have to wrap it in a research context.......back to the books then.

Oh and the kids are eating better......

No comments:

Post a Comment